Recipe: Coconut Rock
Coconut rocks recipe, to accompany a coffee at the end of a meal with friends, they did not resist the onslaught after the meal. This easy recipe for coconut rocks, always a little tasty flavored with divine coconut.
- Coconut Rocher recipe for 4 people
- 200 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300g grated coconut
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and coconut.
- Mix with your fingertips as for a shortbread dough, fairly quickly.
- Put food paper on a baking sheet, and shape small rocks with a teaspoon. Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 14 minutes.
- Leave to cool after cooking.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 14 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rocher coconut
My favorite wine for this Rivesaltes Grape Grenache recipe
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °