Recipe: Cod roast
Roast cod, on a bed of country bread on a spinach blanket and a county topping, frankly quite a program, you do not find. Oven-roasted cod fillet, you will see how easy this recipe is. Cod remains one of my favorite fish and especially thick cod backs. A cod roast recipe with lots of flavor.
- Cod roast recipe for 4 people
- 4 cod steaks
- 4 slices of country bread
- 1 kg of spinach
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 g butter for the spinach
- 20 g for the cod
- 120 g this county
- 1 lemon
- Grate the Comté with the large grid of the grater.
- Cut the pavers to make one serving per person.
- Add the slices of bread, so as to have 1 cm around the fish.
- Prepare the spinach as here.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Sear the garlic in the butter.
- Throw the spinach into the hot butter.
- Reduce your spinach for 3 to 4 minutes and your spinach is cooked.
- Cover the slices of bread with the spinach.
- Sprinkle with grated Comté.
- Place a cod steak on the Comté per slice of bread.
- Place a knob of butter on each paving stone.
- Cut fairly thin lemon slices;
- Place a washer on each paver.
- Place your cod canapes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 to 12 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod roast
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rully blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Wash and dry the fish Spinach on bread Comté then fish A knob of butter Zoom