Recipe: Carrot soup
Carrot soup for an evening meal, a rather quick soup to make that we ate with my daughter. We like carrots at home raw or cooked it doesn’t matter, here married with hazelnuts, I liked finding the taste of smoked hazelnuts in this soup and the crispy side for the half hazelnuts added at the end . The soups are in season with the wind, we like a good hot soup in the evening.
- Carrot soup recipe for 3 people:
- 3 carrots
- 2 small potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 70 gr of hazelnuts
- Peel the carrots, then cut them into slices.
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them into quarters
- Peel the garlic, then finely chop it.
- Peel the onion, then roughly slice it.
- Crush the hazelnuts with a knife.
- Dry roast the hazelnuts in a pan.
- Sort and keep the best hazelnuts for decoration, add the rest of the hazelnuts to the vegetables.
- Add all the vegetables to a saucepan.
- Pour a liter of water.
- Cook under medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Grind the vegetable soup.
- Sprinkle with the few hazelnuts you have reserved.
- Make a nice quenelle of cream on your plate.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Carrot soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vouvray blanc Cépage Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Léonie for this photo
Peel the carrots Peel potatoes Cook the soup Crush the hazelnuts Mixer