Recipe: Tuna Bites
Recipe for tuna bites, to start a meal, I served them for the aperitif still barely warm, they did not survive the wave of my guests. Nothing like a recipe for finishing leftover raw zucchini, another way to consume zucchini which are abundant in our gardens during the season. You could also serve these mixed zucchini as a garnish with a piece of barbecued beef. I like to cook zucchini from the garden when they are small and cut from the daylight, still soaking up the sun.
- Tuna bites recipe for: 55 mini tarts
- 1 small zucchini
- 250 g of drained tuna
- 2 onions
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 50 g + 20g parmesan
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- ½ packet of yeast
- Rinse the zucchini under running water.
- Cut the courgettes into thin strips, then into cubes like a mirepoix.
- Peel then finely chop the onion.
- Cut the ham into cubes.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the broken and lightly beaten eggs.
- Roll out the puff pastry, then cut there with a cookie cutter and place them in the imprints of the mold.
- Fill the silicone molds.
- Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Unmold and serve immediately.
Preparation time: minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 55 mini tarts
4 star rating: 1 review (s)
What wine to drink with: Tuna Bites
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais red Grape Gamay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Break the eggs Mix the cream Add the eggs Crumble the tuna Place in dough in the imprints Fill in the footprints Cook in the oven Zoom