Recipe: Cod skewer
Cod skewer recipe. A recipe in which the fish is barbed with smoked bacon to protect it during cooking but also and above all to flavor it. Cod in the oven, the preparation of cod to make fish skewers is quick and easy, oven cooking is reserved for winter periods, of course in summer it is the barbecue that would grill these skewers . Be careful when cooking the cod, it is important not to overcook it. I particularly like the cod skewers because this fish remains firm and tender at the same time, here with this recipe they will be deliciously flavored with the smoked brisket a land-sea recipe.
- Recipe Cod skewer 4 people:
- 1,200 kg of cod
- 125 g of smoked bacon
- 1 lemon
- 1 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Wash and dry the zucchini, cut it into strips using a peeler.
- Remove the skin from the fish and cut it into cubes of 2 cm by 2, taking care not to leave any bones.
- Place the fish in a salad bowl with salt and pepper.
- Add the squeezed lemon juice and turn gently to soak the pieces.
- Start the dressing with the zucchini, cover the 4 sides of the cod cube with the zucchini.
- Finish the remaining sides with the smoked breast.
- Prick the pieces with a large toothpick to hold the zucchini and breast strips together.
- Oil the bottom of a baking dish and store your skewers, add the thyme. Bake in a hot oven 200 ° for 20 minutes.
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod skewer
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mercurey (Red) (Grape varieties: Pinot blanc, Pinot noir
Temperature between 13 ° and 14 °
<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/5590767767175099747.gif" class="aligncenter"