Recipe: Lemon verrine
Lemon verrine recipe, a recipe for the summer served cool this lemon verrine, will almost serve as a digestive, to consume without moderation. The base is still the traditional lemon tart, here available in a glass, just for fun. At home we love all the variations of the Lemon Pie, this lemon recipe looks like a lemon cream. Baking lemon in the oven. A very golden, very yellow cream.
- Recipe Lemon verrine for 6 people
- 6 to 8 verrines
- 3 eggs and 1 yolk
- 6 lemons
- 100g sugar
- 80 g butter
- For the shortbread
- 125 g of type 45 flour
- 80 g butter
- 80 g icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- Sift your flour, mix the salt and the flour.
- Cut your soft butter into a small square of 1 cm by 1 cm.
- With your fingertips pass the butter on the flour and sand the dough until you get small chips.
- Break your egg into a bowl, beat it with the sugar, mix and mill the dough to homogenize it. Be careful not to overwork the dough so as not to make it brittle.
- Butter your verrines and distribute 1 cm of dough at the bottom, cook for 15 minutes in a hot oven at 180 °
- Grate the zest of the 6 lemons with a fine grater, squeeze the juice from the lemons. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Break the eggs into a bowl, incorporate the sugar, melted butter, lemon juice and zest, whip this mixture rigorously. Pour your preparation over the verrines and bake for 30 minutes in the hot oven at 180 °
- Lemon verrine easier than the lemon tart, more original, but the same taste of a little sweet lemon that develops and melts in the mouth.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Lemon verrine
my favorite wine: Jurançon Cépage Gros Manseng; Little Manseng; Corbu white
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °