Recipe: Potato Gratin with Zucchini
Here is a natural mixture, the moisture of the zucchini will be enough to cook the potatoes in the oven, the fresh chervil will perfume the gratin. Several variations are possible but this recipe is without butter. an easy gratin to make, during the period when the courgettes are plentiful. You can serve this potato and zucchini gratin with a barbecue.
- Potato and zucchini gratin recipe For 4 people:
- 1 kg of zucchini
- 0.700 kg of potatoes
- 15 fresh chervil twigs
- 200 g of Comté
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- Peel your potatoes, wash them and cut them with a mandolin.
- Wash your zucchini and cut them with a mandolin (or with a fine grater).
- Take a dish that goes in the oven, butter it.
- Start with a layer of zucchini.
- Add a layer of potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Spread the county
- Sow a few twigs of chervil.
- Repeat until all your vegetables are used up.
- Bake at 180 ° for 1h30 to 2 hours depending on your oven.
- Be careful, watch your gratin in the last ½ hour, it should remain just a little toasted, and if your oven goes too fast you can cover your dish with aluminum foil.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hour (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Thanks to Léonie who prepared this gratin for us.
What wine to drink with: Potato and zucchini gratin:
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot noir Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °