Recipe: Cottage cheese soufflé
Cottage cheese soufflé recipe, ideal for an evening meal just a small salad to accompany and everyone will be happy. I love these generous soufflés that overflow as they cook, I love the cheesy taste and the texture of the soufflé, we all love them at home. There are a lot of variations and I will present them to you regularly over the months.
- Cottage cheese soufflé recipe for 6 people:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 5 Egg whites
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 chives, butter and flour for the mold
- Preheated the oven to 200 ° convection heat.
- Butter and flour the mold
- Mix the yolks with the cheese and oil
- Add the chopped chives
- Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- Incorporate the egg whites twice into the preparation.
- Return the device to the mold.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cottage cheese soufflé
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vosne Romanée Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 13 ° and 15 °
Add the yolks Add the cottage cheese Whip the whites into snow Incorporate the whites Ready to cook