Recipe: Country terrine
Recipe for Country terrine or country pâté, a different name depending on the region, I chose country terrine. Country pâté to enjoy on a large slice of country bread for a cold buffet or a lumberjack snack, it will always be welcome. Homemade country terrine with a heart of smoked pork belly, the smoked flavor will flavor this country pâté to be enjoyed directly in the terrine. Large and generous slices of this country pâté for gourmets
- Country terrine recipe for 8 people:
- 500 g boneless pork loin
- 300 gr of pork throat
- 200 gr of smoked bacon
- 16 gr of fine salt
- 1 carrot 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 gr of ground gray pepper
- 2 tablespoons of armagnac
- 3 tablespoons of Port
- 1 egg
- 1 strainer
- Denote and degrease the pork loin.
- Peel and slice the carrot.
- Peel the onion and cut it into quarters.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Chop up your meat and throat as well as all the vegetables.
- Mix by hand, salt and pepper.
- Respect the dosages of salt and pepper, it is really important for the balance of your terrine.
- Line the bottom of your terrine with the strainer.
- Place the stuffing at the bottom, then a slice of smoked bacon, then the stuffing.
- Place two strips of smoked bacon, then some stuffing
- I used a number 2 terrine.
- Once your terrine is well loaded, press with your fist.
- Finish with the smoked bacon.
- Bake in a cold oven at the start, in a bain-marie for 1h30 at 150 °.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Country terrine
My favorite wine for this Mâcon village blanc recipe Grape variety: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Pork throat pork loin Chop the meat Fill the terrine Chest floor Ready to cook Cooked terrine Slice of terrine