Recipe: Cranberry pâté
Cranberry pâté recipe, I wanted to use the colors of this fruit, unfortunately the color did not support cooking, too bad. But on the other hand, the light acidity of the lingonberries was present, with a hint of sugar. Always a moment expected at home, the surprise of the pâté en croute, what meat, what flavor, I love to surprise my friends. A recipe for pâtés, nothing like a dinner aperitif, with meat or fish, vegetables, there is no shortage of variations.
- Cranberry pâté recipe for 1 mini mold of 30 cm:
- 300 g pork loin
- 100 g guinea fowl
- 250 g of throat
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 carrot
- 3 shallots
- 37.5 cl dry white
- 350 g shortcrust pastry
- 11 g home cooking spicy salt
- 180 g of wild lingonberries
- 1 packet of jelly
- Cut the throat into a small cube.
- Cut the fillet of guinea fowl into small cubes.
- Trim the pork loin and cut it into small cubes.
- Peel the shallots and carrot.
- Reserve pork loin and throat in a bowl, then cover with white wine.
- Add the sliced carrot and halved shallots.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Film the salad bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- The next day, drain the meat from the marinade.
- Weigh the meat and respect the proportions for salting.
- Chop meat with a medium grill.
- Add 100 g marinade juice while stirring.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry.
- Distribute the dough in the pie crust mold without piercing it.
- Fold the dough over the edges of the mold.
- Fill the mold with the stuffing.
- Close with the lid, weld with a brush and water.
- Pass an egg yolk over the shortcrust pastry.
- Make a fireplace on top of the pâté.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes.
- Let the pâté cool before unmolding.
- Heat the water for the gelatin, follow the instructions on the package.
- Let cool or cool the gelatin, then pour into the pâté en croute in several batches.
Preparation time: 40 minute (s)
Cooking time: 45 minute (s)
Number of people: 1 mini mold
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cranberry pâté
My favorite wine for this Moulis en Médoc recipe. Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon; Merlot; Little Verdot
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Macerate the meat Home cooking salt and spices Chop the meat Add the lingonberries Lay the dough Garnish the mold Cooked Zoom