Crayfish recipe with small vegetables in jelly
Summary: Crayfish: what a pleasure to work with these young ladies from our regions, Franche Comté honors them. For this recipe I chose pre-cooked sous vide, but the well-proportioned mixture of ginger, lemon zest and lemon thyme, will give you a tasty pleasure at the time of tasting. Let’s not forget the appearance on the plate full of different colors respected by the 3 floors.
crayfish recipe with small vegetables in jelly For 6 people
- 3 carrots
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 liter of jelly
- 3 sprigs of lemon thyme
- ½ spoon of ginger
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 100 g pre-cooked vacuum-packed crayfish
- 1 tablespoon of port
- For the jelly, reduce the water by half in order to full-bodied your jelly, add a spoon of port.
- Cut the carrots in julienne then in small squares, mix the half lemon zest, salt, pepper, taste,
- correct if necessary. Arrange the carrots at the bottom of your verrine, pour a little jelly to cover the carrots. Leave to cool for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes and add the ginger.
- Salt and pepper and mix gently, taste, correct if necessary.
- Arrange your avocado in the verrines and on the carrots, placing a crayfish upright in the middle.
- Pour a little jelly to cover the avocado. Leave to cool for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut your tomatoes into small squares, take only the outside of your tomato without juice, we just need the flesh.
- Chop the lemon thyme, taking care to remove the small branches.
- Mix, salt, pepper, taste, correct if necessary.
- Place in the verrine on your avocado, pour a little jelly to cover the tomatoes, place 1 or 2 crayfish on top of the verrine and pour the rest of the jelly over the crayfish.
- Leave to cool for an hour in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Crayfish with jellied vegetables
My favorite wine for this recipe: Meursault Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °