Recipe: chanterelle soup
Recipe velouté of chanterelles or velouté of chanterelles with potato, an appetizer to start a meal. What a pleasure to pick chanterelles in the woods and consume them with friends in chanterelle velouté. I chose this chanterelle velouté to make an appetizer for my friends, I served them in mini lion head soup tureens, it threw in a little more. Chanterelles are not abundant in our regions, but they are still found to make a few dishes and especially an omelet with chanterelles, an essential recipe with this mushroom.
- Chanterelle velouté recipe for 8 people:
- 600 g chanterelles
- 1 potato
- 10 cl of white wine
- 20 g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ of a bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse, dry and chop the flat parsley very finely.
- Wash and then cut the potato into small pieces.
- Peel and finely mince the garlic clove.
- Heat a pan with the butter, then add the garlic.
- Sear the chanterelles, then add the potato.
- Sprinkle the parsley in the pan.
- Add the white wine and cover lightly with water.
- Let the chanterelles cook.
- Filter and keep the cooking water.
- Mix while slowly adding water to obtain the desired consistency of the velouté.
- Serve this appetizer with toasted and garlic country bread.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Velouté de chanterelles
My favorite wine for this Pouilly fussié recipe Grape variety: chardonnay
Temperature between 12 ° and 15 °
Ingredients Sear the chanterelles Add potato Cover with water Zoom