Recipe: Cream of purple asparagus
Recipe for purple asparagus cream, they are inexpensive now. The weather was not nice, I replaced my salad with a cream of purple asparagus. A very tasty sweetness, and the tips cooked in the barely crispy butter, happiness, not in the meadow but on the plate. I like this soup and its sweetness, I like its fragrant taste, I also like the peppercorns which add a little touch of spice. Ideal for an appetizer to start a meal with friends, ready in a few minutes, you will love this cream of purple asparagus.
- Purple asparagus cream recipe for 4 people:
- 500 gr of asparagus
- 1 small onion
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 60 gr of butter
- Peel the asparagus, cut off the bottom of the trunk.
- Cut the tips to 2 cm, then thinly slice lengthwise, and set aside.
- Cut the asparagus into 1 small cm ends.
- Peel the onion, then finely chop.
- Heat a saucepan with 20 g of butter.
- Add the onion and sear it without letting it color.
- Add the asparagus sections and grill for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cover the asparagus with water.
- Cook over low heat, prick the asparagus to monitor the cooking.
- Drain the asparagus once cooked, reserving the cooking water.
- Mix the flesh of the asparagus with the cream in the blender.
- Slowly add the broth until desired.
- Return to temperature, add the rest of the butter off the heat.
- Cook the tips in a little butter.
- Turn gently so that they are toasted on all sides.
- Serve in hot plates, add some freshly crushed peppercorns.
- Place a few tips of grilled asparagus.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cream of purple asparagus
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sancerre blanc grape Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Peel the purple asparagus Cut the asparagus Grab heads Cook the asparagus Let reduce Mix in a blender Zoom