Recipe: Foie gras crème brûlée recipe
Creme brulee recipe with foie gras, here is an original foie gras recipe In Usa they say “French fois gras” or “fresh foie gras”. creme brulee to serve cold. I loved this recipe, but it’s true that at home, we love the crème brûlée and especially the foie gras, in all these forms.
- Foie gras crème brûlée recipe for 4 people:
- 60 g of foie gras (block or raw)
- 1 egg yolk
- 25 cl of milk
- 25 cl of fluid fresh cream
- 4 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chervil
- 1 teaspoon flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Clean, wipe and chop the herbs with the finest knife possible, do not use a food processor in order to best release the aromas of your herbs.
- Heat your milk with the cream, the herbs, salt and pepper, once your preparation is simmering.
- Add the foie gras and the egg yolk outside the heat, stir gently while letting the fat melt.
- Pour your cream into the ramekins and place in a hot oven at 140 ° for 30 minutes then let cool.
- Serve this cream lukewarm.
- Brulee with foie gras
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: crème brûlée recipe with foie gras
My favorite wine for this Coteaux-du-layon recipe (Sweet white) (Grape varieties: Chenin blanc)
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
- Creme brulee and truffle
- Foie gras with figs
- Foie gras verrine
- Seared foie gras with morello cherries
- liquid cream
- foie gras
I ate it once and loved it! and why not give it a try?
I thank you for your vigilance and for your interest in my work. Together we should quickly become a benchmark on cooking sites.
Your devoted leader.
I say that I have not tasted and that the photo of the article does not even have the cuisinemaison.net mask
I have the privilege of having tasted and I loved it !!! I will do it again
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply