Recipe: Salmon salad
Salmon salad recipe with potatoes, spiced up with onions and parsley, we loved this very fresh salad. I like potato salads with a very generous fish, a beautiful gourmet salad barely spiced up. A complete meal with friends, the salmon salad. Salmon is a cheap fish with breeding, this allows us to enjoy it, be careful to spice up your salad.
- Salmon salad recipe for 12 people:
- 10 salmon steaks
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion.
- 4 shallots.
- 1 bunch of parsley.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- Bake the potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes, they should remain firm.
- Let the potatoes cool, then peel them.
- Place the salmon steaks on a baking sheet.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 11 minutes.
- Let cool, then peel the salmon on the potatoes.
- Rinse the parsley, then hull and finely chop with a knife, then add to the salad.
- Peel the onion and shallots then finely chop and add to the salad.
- Pour in the oil and vinegar.
- Stir the potatoes well so that they soak up the sauce.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 11 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Val de Loire Savennière Grape variety Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Bake the pavers Zoom Bake the potatoes Mix with the herbs Add the salmon