Tournedos recipe with chanterelles
Recipe for tournedos with chanterelles, at home it’s party time the day we eat beef tournedos. I bought them from my butcher, a killer with these tender and tasty pieces of beef. The chanterelles brought this scent of the woods, which is subtly combined with the meat, a beautiful dish for the end of the year celebrations. A recipe that has a lot of effect, in addition it remains an easy recipe to make. I love the beef and especially the tenderloin. The meat is so tender in the fillet with a blue cooking that the knives are hardly useful. Tournedos with chanterelles, I like this marriage of beef and wild mushrooms, with the autumn season.
- Recipe of Tournedos with chanterelles for 3 people:
- 3 barded beef tournedos
- 0.550 kg of fresh chanterelles
- 0.600 kg of Noirmoutier rattes
- 50 gr of butter for the fingerling
- 1 large shallot
- 40 gr of butter for the chanterelles
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Brush the rattes de Noirmoutier
- Place in a baking dish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle the butter over the potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, basting the potatoes every 10 minutes.
- Clean the chanterelles by brushing them, cut the base of the feet.
- Peel the shallot, then finely chop.
- Heat a pan with the rest of the butter.
- Sear the shallots in the hot butter without letting them color.
- Add the chanterelles to the hot butter.
- The chanterelles will be cooked as soon as they no longer release water.
- Push the chanterelles onto the ends of the pan.
- Sear the tournedos in the middle of the pan.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tournedos aux chanterelles
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chinon rouge Grape Cabernet Blanc
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Clean the chanterelles Sear the chanterelles Let the cooking water evaporate Barded tournedos Tournedos seized