Recipe: Creme brulee with lavender
Lavender crème brûlée recipe, I always use my crème brûlée recipe base to flavor them with other fruit or flavor, it’s a bit like Catalan cream. I use a blowtorch for crème brûlée, if you are not equipped you can use the grill of your oven, you will have to spend a few minutes in the hottest oven possible. Lavender creme brulee is not my favorite.
- Lavender crème brûlée recipe for 4 people
- 1/2 liter of quality liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 90 g sugar
- 3 teaspoons of dried lavender
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Heat the cream, once to the boil removed from the heat.
- Add 3 teaspoons of lavender and let macerate for 3 minutes, tasted every minute.
- Pass through a Chinese and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whipped to mix well.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Put in a bain-marie with cold water at the start of the oven at 185 °, for ½ hour, be careful it is the hardest cooking in the crème brûlée. It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready. Let it cool and put in the fridge;
- Before serving, distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins and burn your sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink: Creme brulee with lavender
My favorite wine for this Riesling Grape variety recipe: Riesling
Temperature between 7 ° and 9 °
- Raspberry crème brûlée
- Coffee creme brulee
- Creme brulee with caramel
- Crème brûlée with rose petals
- Fluid cream
- Brown sugar
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply