Recipe: Pistachio crème brûlée
Pistachio crème brûlée recipe, the skilful blend of two different aromas. I like this dessert, the crèmes brulees must be prepared the day before, in order to stay very cold during the caramelization. the softness of the cream will not leave anyone indifferent. Be careful with cooking, this is probably the most technical part of this recipe. Use 33% quality cream, cook it in a bain-marie with cold water, when it starts to bubble it is almost cooked.
- Pistachio crème brûlée recipe for 4 people
- 1/2 liter of liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 90 g sugar
- 200 g of pistachio
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Mix the pistachio as finely as possible in a blinder with a little crème fraîche.
- Pour the crème fraîche into a salad bowl.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whipped to mix well and incorporate the pistachio.
- Pour the pistachio-based preparation into the ramekins.
- Place in a baking dish, cook in a bain-marie (cold water at the start) for ½ hour, your oven hot at 185 °. WARNING: This is the most difficult cooking to achieve for this crème brûlée recipe, it should never boil too much, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put it in the fridge.
- Before serving, distribute the brown sugar over the ramekins and burn the sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and makes a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Pistachio crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this Alsace Pinot Gris recipe (Tokay)
Temperature between ° 11 and 12 °
Presentation Ingredients Mix egg yolk and cream Mix the pistachios Pistachio paste Cream and pistachio to mix Ready to cook Cooked