Recipe: Creme brulee recipe with scallops
Creme brulee recipe with scallops Baking scallops in the oven. Pan-fried scallops a few minutes before mounting your crème brûlée. Recipe for scallops, at home we crack as soon as I bring some. Scallop nut recipes, cooking here will take a bit longer for these sea ladies. Scallops in butter, then cooked with a preparation of crème brûlée.
- Recipe Creme brulee with scallops For 4 people:
- 8 beautiful scallops
- 8 small langoustines
- 1 tablespoon of coriander
- 3 egg yolks
- 0.06 gr of saffron
- 20 gr of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 25 cl of milk
- 25 cl of fluid fresh cream
- Salt and pepper
- Clean, wipe and chop the coriander with the finest possible knife, do not use a food processor in order to best release the aroma of the coriander.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Heat the milk with the cream and the coriander, salt and pepper once the mixture boils.
- Add the egg yolks and the whole egg apart from the heat, stir gently.
- Once ready add the saffron strands.
- Cut the scallops.
- In a hot pan, add the butter, brown the garlic then the cilantro, then throw in the scallops, let return for a few seconds, then set aside outside the pan.
- Place the walnuts and scampi cut into pieces in the ramekins
- Pour the cream into the ramekins and place in a hot oven at 140 ° for 30 minutes then let cool.
- Do not serve this cream cold but lukewarm.
- When leaving the oven, add the Parmesan and flambé with a blowtorch.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Creme Brulee with Scallops
My favorite wine for this recipe Champagne Grape varieties: Chardonnay and pinot noir
Temperature between 7 ° and 12 °