Salmon Puff Pastry Recipe
Ideal for a meal in the evening with salmon and a small green salad. Salmon puff pastry, with a slightly crispy dough and a soft heart flavored with nutmeg, you will love your dinner. A salmon recipe is my daughter’s favorite fish. A spinach and salmon pie. It’s close to puff pastry, a bit creamy. Salmon for easy cooking, for this salmon puff pastry.
Salmon puff pastry recipe for: 8 people
- 500 g of puff pastry
- 600 g of salmon
- 300g fresh spinach (optional)
- 200 g of grated cheese (Comté)
- 200 g of fresh cream
- 5 thyme twigs on a branch
- ½ l of milk
- 40g butter
- 40 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Make the béchamel by clicking here
- In a saucepan, melt the butter when it starts to foam, add the flour and cook it, stirring constantly to prevent it from burning.
- Then add your milk, let it thicken while whisking (it is important to let it thicken well) and set aside.
- Cook your spinach for a few minutes in a pan with a little butter, salt them.
- Place your salmon in the oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes with a little sprig of thyme.
- As soon as your fish is lukewarm, remove the leaves in a bowl and mix the cheese and the crème fraîche.
- Roll out your puff pastry (or order your baker’s dear puff pastry by asking him to spread it for you) and place it on baking paper.
- Divide your puff pastry into two parts, on the first part place half of the preparation, then store your spinach and finish with the preparation.
- Add the other part of the puff pastry, taking care to wet the edges with water and seal.
- Solder making sure the joint is tight with a brush and stick around your paste to the water.
- Separate your egg yolk and brush your puff pastry.
- Cook in the hot for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
The day after a party, the salmon puff pastry served with a nice salad, is always welcome and all year round this recipe is very popular with everyone, even children !.
What wine to drink with: Salmon puff pastry
My favorite wine for this Givry (Red) recipe (Grape varieties: Aligoté, Pinot noir)
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °