Crepes suzette or plain, chocolate, sugar at home it is the party for the days of pancakes, even it is often the children who cook them with a lot of pleasure and joy. The pancakes fly over the pancakes receptions are more or less difficult, but what a moment of happiness. The pancake dough is rather prepared the day before with our dear ones, it is rather rare, because it would take a certain rigor that children do not have, at least in the kitchen. The crepe suzette remains my favorite it’s an easy recipe. Pancakes for candlelight
- Recipe for: 4 people
- 4 eggs
- ½ liter of milk (if possible non-skimmed)
- 200 g flour
- 1 large tablespoon of olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of brown sugar
- Pour the milk into a salad bowl then the oil, break the eggs and beat everything with a whisk vigorously.
- Add salt and flour gradually so as not to form lumps.
- Let the mixture sit for a good hour. Squeeze your oranges and set aside.
- Heat a pan and pass a piece of butter quickly.
- Pour a ladle of batter into your pan and wait for the turn of your pancake.
- Gently turn your and brown it.
- Store your pancakes on a saucepan filled with hot water and covered by a large flat plate for
- which remain hot.
- Fold the pancakes in four.
- Sweeten one side with brown sugar and place the pancake in the hot pan and butter beforehand and leave it
- Caramelize the other side of the pancake by sweetening it and turning it over in the pan.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Crepes
My favorite wine for this raw cider recipe
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °