Recipe: Roquefort sauce
Roquefort sauce recipe, here is a cheese sauce, it can accompany pasta or rice at your convenience, white meat or fish. It differs from classic sauces by its character, it is of course a sauce with temperament. It will come to coat with homemade tagliatelle, we tasted it at noon, frankly a real delight, it is a sauce that disappears completely on your plate, it is as clean as before you started serving you.
- Roquefort sauce recipe for 3 people:
- 2 shallots
- 15g butter
- 200 g of roquefort
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- Peel then finely chop the shallot.
- Sear the chopped shallots with the butter.
- Let the shallots become translucent.
- Add the cream as soon as the shallots are transparent.
- Let the cream reduce a little for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped Roquefort.
- Stir so as not to burn the cheese at the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce a little, the sauce should be smooth.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roquefort sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Pessac Léognan Cépage Cabernet sauvignon ,, Cabernet Franc, Merlot
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Chop the shallots Sear the shallots Transparent shallots Roquefort Cut the Roquefort Let it melt The reduced sauce Zoom