Recipe: Crottin with raw ham
Recipe for crottin with raw ham, choose a ham that is not too salty, it has remained soft in the ramekin and the goat has deliciously flavored it. Fresh ashy dung, I had chosen it on purpose fresh, my daughter doesn’t like it when it is strong and hard. A small starter that is very easy to make but it still has a lot of effect. You can serve it in the ramekins or without the ramekins, it’s up to you. Crottin with raw ham for a starter with friends with a nice salad, here endives, they are in season.
- Crottin with raw ham recipe for 2 people:
- 4 small slices of raw ham
- 2 ashy goat dung
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cut the slices of raw ham into two equal parts.
- Superimpose the slices by placing them face on cut side, as in the photo, forming four petals.
- Place the goat manure in the center.
- Cover the goat with the first petal.
- Then the second, third and fourth.
- Tamp lightly so that the ham adheres well to the cheese.
- Place the dung dressed in ham in the ramekins.
- Place in a hot oven, grill in the middle on rotating heat for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Crottin with raw ham
My favorite wine for this recipe: Buzet blanc Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Ham dung Place the ham crosswise Fold the ham Fold again Pack a little Ready to cook Cooked