Lentils recipe, Daniele style
Summary: Today I present to you a nice way to make lenses. Here, it is Florence’s mother, a friend, who leads the pace. She has a very traditional approach to cooking and nothing scares her, so I have fairly strict instructions to follow to make these Danièle-style Lentils. You can immediately feel his love for the perfect cuisine, but it is his experience and his safety that impresses me the most. I now understand better Florence’s ease in her cooking. I must admit that I am having Easter at Danièle’s and I expect great discoveries. I really liked this way of cooking these Danièle-style lentils. This recipe is quite easy to make, but they are for enthusiasts who want to surpass themselves every time in everything… Very beautiful Danièle-style lentils.
Lentils recipe Daniele style for 6 people
- 400 g of cooking lentils
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 70 g smoked bacon
- ½ lemon
- 15 cl of cream
- Salt and peppercorns
- 1 large tablespoon of flour
- 2 cloves and 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cook the lentils in 4 times their volume of cold water.
- Peel the shallots, prick with the cloves and bay leaf, then add them to the lentils.
- Leave to cook for the time indicated on the package, less 5 minutes, and test them: the lentils must remain firm.
- Drain at the end of cooking, reserving the cooking water to make a soup.
- Peel then finely slice the onion.
- Peel then chop the garlic cloves.
- Slice the smoked bacon into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil, then add bacon and onions.
- Add the chopped garlic once the onions are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the flour and let brown while stirring.
- Add 15 cl of broth and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stop cooking as soon as the sauce has thickened.
- Add the lentils, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and lemon juice just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes (+ lentil time)
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Recipe Danièle style lentils
My favorite wine for this Anjou Gamay Grape variety recipe: Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Prepare the ingredients Sear the onions Add flour Add the lentils Add water