Parsley Tagliatelle Recipe
Summary : It’s been a long time since I planned these beautiful colored tagliatelle with flat parsley; they were not only beautiful but deliciously scented with that aromatic herb that is present in all kitchens. I had a friend Emmanuelle who came to eat at the house, for the first time, I made her my tagliatelle with parsley as a starter. You know my love for fresh pasta, with us we eat it at least once a week. I slightly modified the technique of the pasta, at least when I was not in a hurry. I no longer dry my pasta, I cooked it (as soon as I finished cutting it) at a low boil. At the end of cooking, after having drained them, grease them a little either with butter or with olive oil. You will also notice that I cut my parsley tagliatelle with a knife, no pasta machine for this recipe.
Recipe of Tagliatelle with parsley for 4 people:
- 300 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 g of salt
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 g parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the flat parsley with plenty of water.
- Dry it in a clean cloth or food paper.
- Remove the leaves from the parsley, save the stems for a soup.
- Chop the parsley as finely as possible with a knife or food processor.
- Prepare the homemade dough for the tagliatelle by following the link, incorporating the parsley.
- Film then leave to rest, but at room temperature, 30 minutes.
- Flour the working dish lightly.
- Spread the fresh marbled dough as finely as possible.
- Cut rectangles the size of the tagliatelle.
- Remove excess flour, so that they stay green.
- Roll the rectangles around the rolling pin.
- Place the roll of fresh dough on a cutting board.
- Slice the tagliatelle as regularly as possible.
- Store the tagliatelle on a drying rack, the time to cut them all.
- Heat a large volume of salted and oiled water.
- Immerse the tagliatelle in the volume of boiling water.
- Lower the heat, the water should just make small bubbles.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Drain the tagliatelle, as soon as you have obtained the desired cooking.
- Pour the tagliatelle into a salad bowl.
- Add the chosen fat and soak the pasta well.
- Mix your pasta from time to time so that it does not stick.
- Repeat the operation until they are cold.
- All you have to do is reheat them in a pan before serving them.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagliatelle with parsley
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Sylvaner Cépage Sylvaner
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Wash the flat-leaf parsleyPrepare the doughLet stand a littleRoll out the doughCut with a knifeLet dryGrease the tagliatelle with parsleyZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/369493343185767725.jpg" class="aligncenter"