Recipe: Duck terrine
Terrine recipe. Duck terrine with blond grapes, a sweet salty terrine recipe, I adored these grapes which have macerated in Armagnac. Duck breast for a homemade terrine recipe, they were on sale. A lightly flavored duck terrine for the Easter holidays, the grapes will bring a little sweetness to this homemade terrine. Duck breast terrine, a tasty terrine that holds well and is easy to slice.
- Duck terrine recipe for 8 people:
- 750 g duck breast
- 300 g pork loin
- 200 g pork throat
- 100 g of chicken liver
- 50 g of blond grapes
- 3 tablespoons of armagnac
- 18 g of salt
- 3.10 g of gray pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Cut the pork and poultry liver into small pieces.
- Cut the duck into 1 cm cubes.
- Chop the pork and the liver and the small pieces of duck.
- Add the spices, mix the meat and spices well.
- Respect the dosages of salt and pepper.
- Mix the grapes after leaving them to soak for an hour.
- Add the armagnac and mix.
- Fill the terrine by tamping lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, in a bain-marie for 1 hour at 150 °.
- I always enjoy preparing these terrines as much as tasting them with friends. Slightly sweet with the blond reason I loved this peppery side.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with a duck terrine?
My favorite wine for this Côte du Jura recipe, Grape varieties: Poulsard, Trousseau; Pinot Noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °
The magret Cut Chop Spice Salt pepper Pass in the oven Cooked To slice