Easy Eggplant Caviar Recipe
Easy to make eggplant caviar, ideal for an aperitif, you can present it on a small toast or a puff pastry tart. The eggplant caviar is flavored with cumin and coriander powder. Cook the eggplant cut into strips in a hot oven, you can add a drizzle of olive oil.
Easy eggplant caviar recipe for 4 people:
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of peppers
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander.
- ½ teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Rinse the eggplants in clean water.
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into 1 cm slices
- Salt with coarse salt, slice them and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
- Place the eggplant slice on a baking dish, pour a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle the eggplant with garlic powder.
- Bake the eggplants in a hot oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes.
- Return the eggplant slices to the dish, pour a little olive oil and sprinkle with powdered garlic.
- Bake the eggplants in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes
- Mix the eggplants, adding the spices and coriander.
- Add half a lemon juice and a hint of chili.
- add salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Easy eggplant caviar
My favorite wine for this Crémant de Bourgogne Grape variety: chardonnay and pinot noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to my friend Gut who inspired me with this recipe