Recipe: Eggplant salad
Eggplant salad recipe with the appearance of the sun, here is a very Mediterranean recipe, I used grilled and frozen eggplants. Grilled eggplants marinated in olive oil and seasoned with a hint of fresh garlic. An ideal starter to enjoy a barbecue, frozen eggplants lend themselves very well to this recipe, friends of course you can grill the eggplants on a barbecue. The best would be to prepare the eggplant in a salad the day before so that it marinates for a few hours.
- Eggplant salad recipe for 6 people:
- 600 gr grilled eggplants (use frozen and grilled)
- 90 gr of dried tomatoes in oil.
- 2 small red onions.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- ½ bunch of basil.
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the eggplants into strips, then grill them in the oven, I took them frozen and already grilled.
- Cut the eggplant strips into sections.
- Drizzle copiously with the eggplant.
- Peel the red onions and garlic, then finely chop them.
- Add the chopped onions, garlic, and eggplant.
- Cut the dried tomatoes in oil into small cubes, then add them to the eggplants.
- Stir and let the eggplant soak in oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Rinse the basil then dry it with food paper.
- Chop the basil with a knife, then sow it over the eggplants.
- Sow the sesame seeds.
- Stir the preparation well.
- Let stand for at least an hour, I left it in the fridge overnight.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Eggplant salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côtes de Provence white Grape Vermentinos; Ugni blanc; Clairette white
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut into slices Peel the garlic Chop fine Mix the salad Zoom