Recipe: Endive gratin with Morteau
Endive gratin recipe at LA Morteau, here is a recipe worthy of my region of Franche Comté, cancoillotte softens endives. I could have braised the endives for this recipe, this time I steamed them. Morteau sausage to accompany endives topped with cancoillotte, this recipe will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Recipe Endive gratin with Morteau for 4 people
- 6 endives
- 1 Morteau sausage
- 1 jar of 250 g of cancoillotte
- Cook the Morteau sausage for 10 minutes in water at very low broth.
- Steam the endives for 20 minutes.
- Let them rest in a colander upside down.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Heat the cancoillotte for 30 seconds, so that it is fluid, in the microwave.
- Store the endives.
- Pour the cancoillotte over the endives.
- Bake at 200 ° under the grill at the bottom of the oven for 25 minutes.
- Cut the Morteau sausage lengthwise.
- Then in small quarter.
- Add the Morteau sausage after 15 minutes of cooking.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: endive gratin with Morteau
My favorite wine for this recipe: White Macon Grape variety: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Delete the first sheet Steaming Store in a dish Cook the sausage for 15 minutes Water quivers Heat the cancoillotte then pour Add the diced Morteau Baked gratin