Recipe: Fig clafoutis
Recipe for clafoutis with figs, with the approach of winter, fresh figs are in season, I like them in clafoutis, this fruit is perfect for this dish. Slightly fragrant, very sweet and not very juicy, it is a pleasure to use them as a dessert, especially if it requires baking. For a change from fig pies, you’ll love this fig clafoutis. I used fresh figs to make my dessert that we shared with friends for a dinner.
- Fig Clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 20 Figs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Rinse the figs quickly then dry them.
- Slice the figs into four quarters.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Place your Figs at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Clafoutis aux Figues
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Sorry to my blogger friend, I don’t know which one inspired me for this recipe, she will surely recognize herself.
Rinse the figs Cut the figs into quarters Pour the device Butter and sweeten the top Zoom