Recipe: Goat cheese sauce
Goat cheese sauce recipe to accompany pasta or rice. It is very smooth and not too strong. I cooked it with white wine. It can also accompany white meat to coat it. For a stronger sauce let your goat dry, forget it for a few weeks in the back of your refrigerator, you will get a sauce with much more character.
- Recipe Goat cheese sauce for 4 people:
- 1 onion
- 25g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground gray pepper
- 15 cl of white wine
- 2 ½ logs of goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnut oil
- Finely slice the onion
- Heat the butter with olive oil and hazelnut oil
- Add the onion and let color lightly.
- Add the wine and let reduce
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Cut the goat’s logs lengthwise.
- Cut a second time in the other direction.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Melt the goat cheese in the reduced sauce.
- Serve once the goat cheese has completely melted in the sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Goat cheese sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais Cépage Gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Butter and onions Lower the heat Add the wine Cut the cheese lengthwise Then in cube Let it melt slowly