I had at home a swarm of young girls not to say babies, the fun at home, the joy and the happiness! In addition … gourmets. So I took advantage of their coming to realize these Nutella financiers, which did not last long; young and old all loved it. Of course I could have made my chocolate dough, but they are still too small to be ecologically sensitive, well all in good time. It’s a recipe from Cyril Lignac, a great pastry chef; what I liked about these Nutella financiers is, above all, their flavor and the ease of production. A great way to use egg whites. These Nutella financiers are devouring themselves at breakneck speed, I will do it again for sure, we loved them too much. A beautiful marriage with this beautiful Clairette de Die.
Nutella financier recipe for 48 imprints
- 200 g butter
- 180 g egg white (approximately 6)
- 100 g of Nutella (more or less)
- 150 g icing sugar
- 90 g flour
- 90 g ground almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cut the butter into small cubes.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, let it take on a beautiful amber color.
- Whisk the egg whites so that they become frothy.
- Gradually add the icing sugar.
- Mix the flour and the ground almonds then incorporate them into the preparation.
- Mix so that the preparation becomes a smooth paste without lumps.
- Half-fill the silicone impressions.
- Pour a small amount of Nutella (I heated it a little in the microwave) in each imprint.
- Pour the rest of the dough to complete the imprints.
- Scrape off the excess with a marquise.
- Place in a hot oven for 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 48 imprints
4 star rating: 8 reviews
Beat the dough Pour into the footprints Half fill Place a dab of Nutella Financial cooked
What wine to drink with Nutella financiers?
My favorite wine for this recipe: Clairette de Die Grape variety Clairette blanc and Muscat blanc.
Temperature between 06 ° and 7 °.
Origin of the recipe: Best Of gourmand by M. Cyril Lignac.
Cave Poulet & fils in Pontaix in the Drome
Clairette de Die Tradition
A naturally sweet and sparkling wine, light in alcohol, it will please a lot at the end of a meal with its low alcohol content. . A golden yellow color even a little pale gold. Small and fine bubbles, with a beautiful bead of foam, with very intense notes of muscat where exotic fruits stand out and where rose and lychee complete the nose.