Recipe: Filet mignon with gingerbread
Gingerbread filet mignon recipe, I love this flavored meat with all the spices, I love the smell during cooking which increases slowly while awakening the taste buds. Be careful during cooking, you must start with a very hot pan, but lower quickly to cook slowly. The filet mignon must remain tender but cooked inside, divinely flavored, it will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Gingerbread filet mignon recipe for 3 people:
- 1 filet mignon
- 6 slices of gingerbread
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Provence herbs
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 25 cl Fresh cream
- White wine
- Salt and pepper
- Dry the gingerbread in the oven at 80 °.
- Garnish the filet mignon.
- Mix the gingerbread with the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Cut the fillet into 2 cm thick medallions
- Moutard the fillets, on both sides
- Bread fillets in the gingerbread, firming up.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half, put them in a saucepan.
- Cover with water and let heat, stop with the first broth, drain the water.
- Peel the garlic, cover it with water, heat, stop with the first broth, drain the water.
- Add the white wine, salt and pepper, the cream and the peeled garlic cloves to the saucepan.
- Heat, stop with the first broth and mix everything.
- Simmer the sauce until obtaining a smooth cream.
- Heat a pan with the oil and butter.
- Sear the gingerbread medallions when the pan is steaming.
- Lower the heat and roast the medallions.
- Be careful not to burn them, the pan should not be too hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Filet mignon with gingerbread
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaune rouge Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Thanks to Kiki for this great recipe
The netTrim the netSlice the filletPepper the filletMustard generouslyMix the gingerbreadPass the filet in the gingerbreadSprinkle with the rest of the breadcrumbsCook in a not too hot pan.Cook gentlyFilet and garlic sauce<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/5892709167532706480.jpg" class="aligncenter"