Recipe: Financiers with candied cherries
Recipe from Financiers with candied cherries, it was my friend Florence who brought me candied cherries from the Allier region, where her sister lives, they are so generous and generous that I could not resist you present them in a financier with candied cherries. Black is black, when you look at them they are so impressive they are black, but when you taste them you arrive in paradise, they are generous in taste, slightly crunchy to the bite, impossible not to like. Financiers with candied cherries, I want to eat them every day, too bad we have them in small quantities.
- Recipe of Financiers with candied cherries for 20 pieces:
- 60 beautiful candied black cherries
- 25 g flour
- 45 g of ground hazelnuts
- 85 g icing sugar
- 1 g of vanilla powder
- 120 g butter
- 2 egg whites (70 g)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Rinse the cherries under the tap.
- Pitted the cherries.
- Cut the cherries into small cubes, or place them entirely.
- Sift all the powders together.
- Incorporate the egg white into the powders.
- Heat the butter and let it turn hazelnut.
- Filter the butter through a Chinese.
- Then add the hot, but not boiling, brown butter.
- Whisk the mixture to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the cherries, then whisk to incorporate them.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the silicone molds, fill to three quarters.
- Place three cherries in each mold.
- Bake the financiers for 20 to 25 minutes, it is safer to watch with the juice of the cherries.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 24 minutes
Number of financiers: 20
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: candied cherry financiers
My favorite wine for this recipe: Moelleux Anjou Grape Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Candied cherries Prepare the dough Add the hot butter Incorporate the butter Pour into the molds Add the cherries Financial baked Zoom