Recipe: Fish fricassee
Fish fricassee recipe, I still had some fish from my carpaccios, I took the opportunity to make a little mascarpone mixture. Recipe made with a mixture of leftover fish, a success we loved. I had mushrooms in the freezer that I cooked directly in the pan, letting them throw away their waters.
- Fish fricassee recipe for 4 people:
- 300 g sliced and frozen mushrooms
- 600 g of fish (scallops, Cod, Salmon, Mussels)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of frozen basil
- 2 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 40g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of mascarpone
- Heat the pan with the oil.
- Add the frozen mushrooms to the hot fat.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Leave the heat on high gas, to evaporate the juice from the mushrooms.
- Add the white wine as soon as the mushrooms are poured out.
- Cook until dry.
- Add the butter then the fish, when the butter has melted
- Season with salt and pepper, add the basil.
- Add the mascarpone and let reduce to thicken.
- Serve very hot.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fish fricassee
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chassagne montrachet Grape Chardonnay
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
Throw the mushrooms in a hot pan Let the water reduce Further reduce The fish Grab the fish Cream Let reduce Zoom