Fish lasagna recipe
Fish lasagna recipe I like fish with pasta, salmon lasagna, mussel lasagna, cod lasagna, lasagna with vegetables, lasagna with fresh pasta. Lasagna simple fish recipes.
Fish lasagna recipe for 8 people
- 300 g of cod
- 200 g of salmon
- 300 g of mussels
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 leeks
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 2 zucchini
- 200 g onion
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 40 g of tomato paste
- 30g butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 10 cl of white wine
- 200 g grated cheese
- 300 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- The dough for the lasagna Knead your pasta by hand or with a mixer, I use my kitchenette
- Put in the bowl of your mixer the flour, the 3 eggs and the olive oil to knead so that your dough becomes a ball.
- Seal it in film tightly and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Pass through the n ° 4 to 5 rolling mill to flour the plates well so that they do not stick together.
- You can skip the dough and use the ready-to-bake commercially available dough.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet to place the salmon and cod steaks on it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the thyme and cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes, just so that the fish comes off the edges.
- Wash and mince the leeks, keeping only the white and tender part, drain them well.
- Cover them in a pan with a little olive oil until they are tender.
- Salt and pepper.
- Repeat this operation with the onions and then the mushrooms.
- In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs and the crème fraîche with ½ teaspoon of white pepper.
- Crumble your fish in this preparation, checking not to put any bones.
- Start assembling your lasagna with a layer of preparation then a layer of lasagna (be careful, they must not be superimposed).
- A layer of preparation, gruyere, lasagna and so on until all your preparation is used up.
- Finish your dish by arranging the slices of zucchini then tomatoes to make a nice decoration.
- Place in the oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes, do not let the top of your lasagna brown, you can cover them with aluminum foil if necessary.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
Fresh pasta and fish lasagna, a unique dish that also appeals to children, with vegetables and cheese, fish lasagna a complete dish.
What wine to drink with: Fish Lasagna Recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chassagne montrachet Grape Chardonnay
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
Throw the mushrooms in a hot panLet the water reduceFurther reduceThe fishGrab the fishCreamLet reduceZoom