Recipe: Franc comtoise omelette
Franc Comtoise omelet recipe, an easy recipe to highlight my region. Deliciously fondant, the morbier will delicately perfume your omelet, it will melt without making a thread. Morteau sausage enhances the dish a little, for everyone’s pleasure. We devoured it in no time, the potatoes were well grilled and recalled the Haute Patate, Haute Saône for the potatoes, Doubs for the Morteau and finally Jura for the Morbier, here is a hymn to the Franche county.
- Recipe for 2 people:
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of cooked Morteau
- 100 g of Morbier with raw milk
- 3 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of duck fat
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave with 1 tablespoon of water for 8 minutes.
- Let the potatoes cool.
- Then cut them into thick slices.
- Sear the potatoes in the hot duck fat.
- Turn the potatoes over, they should be nicely colored.
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
- Cut the Morbier into small cubes and add to the eggs and beat lightly.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour the omelet into the pan without covering the potatoes.
- Gently place the Morteau slices.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 to 4 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Omelette franc Comtoise
My favorite wine for this recipe: Trousseau Cépage trousseau, Pulsard, Pinot noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cook the potatoes Cut the cheese Grill the potatoes Scramble the eggs Zoom