Foie gras verrine recipe
Foie gras mousse verrines or duck breast verrines, an easy to make verrine, you will thrill your friends. A simple and easy to make verrine for a superb presentation, foie gras is always a party, a great way to receive friends. An Espelette pepper recipe with Wollkornbrot bread and chives, products that are not always used, friends surprise friends, during a meal, that’s our best wishes to all.
Foie gras verrines recipe for 4 people:
- 125 g of raw foie gras
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- 0.5 g of salt
- 0.5 g Espelette pepper
- 8 sprigs of chives
- 1 slice of Wollkornbrot bread
- 4 slices of duck breast
- Boil your fluid cream, salt and pepper.
- Add the Espelette pepper.
- Cut the foie gras into small pieces
- Incorporate the liver into the hot cream, cook for a few minutes.
- Mix the cream with the foie gras.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Fill a pocket with a notched nozzle.
- Garnish your verrines.
- Plant the chives in the foie gras.
- Roll up the slices of duck breast.
- Place the slices on the foie gras mousse.
- Cut the Wollkornbrot into small squares and place them on the preparation.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Verrines with foie gras
My favorite wine for this Condrieu Grape variety recipe: Viogner
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °