Sweet Apple Pizza Recipe
The girls and yes… .. we had the big greedy for dinner, the best friend of my daughter who will know how to recognize herself; automatically a dessert is obligatory and this time I did not give in with the chocolate, although…. As it was a pizza night, I took the opportunity to make this Sweet Apple Pizza. I really like this pizza, I made a very thin dough so that it was crunchy, I sprinkled it with brown sugar to increase the crunchiness. I sliced the apples thinly, because I wanted the juice from the apples during cooking to not soak the dough and to keep it crispy. As we ate pizza before dessert, so I only made a Sweet Apple Pizza for the three of us, but frankly it didn’t last long. I sprinkled grated chocolate on top of my Sweet Apple Pizza, just to please Léa, that’s it! this time! if she did not recognize herself… ..
Sweet apple pizza recipe for 2 people:
- 125 g flour
- 75 g of water at 20 °
- 25 g of liquid sourdough
- 2 g baker’s yeast
- 5 g caster sugar
- 8 g oil
- 4 g fine salt
- 2 large apples
- 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 220 °
- Prepare the homemade pizza dough by following the link.
- Roll out the pizza dough thinly.
- Prick the entire pizza with a fork, not touching the edge of the pizza.
- Peel the apples then cut them with a mandolin as finely as possible.
- Arrange the apples on the cottage cheese.
- Generously sprinkle the pizza with sugar.
- Grate the chocolate directly over the apples.
- Let the pizza rise for 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Bake in a hot oven for 11 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 11 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sweet apple pizza
My favorite wine for this recipe: Clairette de Die Grape variety Clairette blanche and Muscat blanc
Temperature between 06 ° and 07 °
Let the dough grow Lightly butter the apples