Recipe for Tapenade de Nyon and blackberries
Recipe for Tapenade de Nyon and blackberries 10 people:
- 200 g olives from Nyon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of capers
- 3 anchovies in oil
- Zest of an organic lemon
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 large blackberries
- 1 clove of garlic
- Peel the garlic.
- Roughly chop the Nyon olives with a knife.
- Roughly chop the capers with a knife.
- Roughly chop the blackberries with a knife.
- Roughly cut the anchovies with a knife.
- Mix the olives, anchovies, parsley and capers in jerks, so that the dough goes down to the bottom of the mixer.
- Squeeze the garlic.
- Season with pepper and gradually add the oil while mixing until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add the blackberries and mix again.
- Reserve in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
Chop the parsleyChop all the ingredients
What wine to drink with: Tapenade de Nyon and blackberries
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vacqueyras cuvée Wild fruits Grapes Grenaches and Syrah
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Partnership with the Clos du caveau in Vacqueyras in the Vaucluse
A thought to all those connected from France or abroad in love with French cuisine and its wines, here is a great opportunity for you to buy a quality wine, without any risk, to accompany my recipe for Tapenade de Nyon and blackberries. I selected this Vacqueyras cuvée Wild Fruits from the Clos du Caveau estate after tasting it, I was overwhelmed by a feeling of happiness.
Vacqueyras Cuvée wild fruits
A very harmonious wine as powerful as it is fine, already the flow in the glass calls out to you from the first drops. We immediately smell a full-bodied wine with a lot of character. They say that the mistral dries up all the humidity and you get such a concentration that it explodes with the first sip, frankly we all loved this wonderful vintage.
Clos du cellar
1560 cellar path
Phone: 04 90 65 85 33
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org </p