Recipes: Fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras
Recipe for fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras, here is a very nice recipe to end this year, I still had foie gras. I like fresh pasta and of course foie gras, here lightly pan-fried, it will revive fresh pasta. Fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras already the title is quite a program, plus I confit apples in duck fat. I like foie gras in all its forms in a dish towel and pan-fried of course, the Parmesan sticks have brought a little crunch here to the fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras.
- Fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras recipe for: 2 people
- 200 gr of fresh pasta
- 120 gr of foie gras
- 50 gr of parmesan powder
- 25 gr eat everything
- 2 cooking apples
- 4 sprigs of chives
- Make the fresh pasta.
- Heat the pan.
- Cut the foie gras into cubes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the foie gras and set aside as soon as it is colored.
- Peel the apples, remove the center and cut into quarters.
- Cook the apples gently in the fat of the foie gras.
- Turn them regularly, they should not burn.
- Cook them all in a large volume of salted water.
- Spread the grated Parmesan cheese in the stick mold.
- Bake in the hot oven for 3 minutes at 200 °, then set aside.
- Unmold the sticks as soon as they are cooled.
- Cook the pasta in a large broth of water.
- Bring the foie gras back to temperature.
- Heat the plates.
- Place the hot pasta on the plate.
- Add the 4 apple pieces to the corners of the plate.
- Place the mange tout and the Parmesan sticks.
- Finish with the pan-fried foie gras cubes.
- Add a little fat to the pasta and enjoy.
Preparation time: 30 minute (s)
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fresh pasta and pan-fried foie gras
My favorite wine for this recipe: Macon blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Make the pasta Grill the parmesan Unmould cold Blanch the coconuts Cook the chanterelles Add butter Slice the foie gras Sear in a hot pan Bake the apples