Recipe: Fried cod
Cod recipe Fried, just breaded with durum wheat flour, barely crunchy, a very soft but firm cod. Another easy recipe, found in my Sicilian book, frankly we loved it. Just a small green salad, lamb’s lettuce, it has just arrived on the markets to accompany this fried cod. Another way to cook cod and it changes cod accras.
- Fried cod recipe for 4 people:
- 800 g salted cod
- 2 tablespoons of durum wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Rinse the cod under the tap to get rid of the salt.
- Desalt the cod for 24 hours in a large volume of cold water, change the water regularly.
- Boil the cod.
- Remove skin and bones.
- Generously flour the fish.
- Fry in a pan with very hot oil for ten minutes.
- Dry the fish on paper towels before serving.
- Salt and serve hot
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fried cod recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgueil red Grape variety: Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Plate Cook on each side Butter and oil Panner Desalted cod.