Recipe: Frog leg casserole
Frog legs casserole recipe with crayfish sauce here is an ideal recipe for the end of the year celebrations, in addition you can prepare them in advance or even the day before. Frog recipe so as not to get your hands dirty, this recipe allows us to eat frogs with cutlery. I love to eat frog legs, especially the fresh ones and there, I think particularly of a friend, shhh. But this recipe can be used with frozen frog legs.
- Recipe Cassolette of frogs’ legs for 4 people
- 8 frog legs
- 40 g of shredded crayfish tails
- 4 thin slices of Comté
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 25 cl of white wine
- 25g butter
- 80 g shallots
- 40 g of garlic
- Melt the butter with the shallots and garlic in a saucepan, when they are transparent
- Add the frog legs and let them cook (about 20 minutes).
- Add the crayfish a few minutes before serving
- Cream and let reduce, so that your sauce thickens.
- Store your frogs and crayfish in casseroles and pour the reduction over the animals.
- Cut thin slices of Comté and place them on the presentation and leave to brown in the hot oven for a few minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with a Frog Legs Cassolette
My favorite wine for this recipe Riesling (dry white) Grape varieties: Riesling
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Thanks to Thierry for this recipe