Recipe: Baked Croque Monsieur
Recipe for a croque monsieur in the oven, with a béchamel sauce and a good cooked country ham. Croque monsieur soft in the center and crispy on the edges, I had an old Comté cheese to gratinate, I even tasted a cold one, it was wonderful, the wine enhances the taste of this croque monsieur. A salad to accompany your croque monsieur and dinner is ready.
- Baked croque-monsieur recipe for 3 people:
- 3 slices of quality ham
- 12 slices of country bread
- 5 cl of white wine
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- 80 g of grated Comté
- 1 egg
- ¼ of nutmeg, grated
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- 1 teaspoon of red berry
- Remove the rind and slice the ham in half.
- Use a brush to coat the inside of the slices of bread with the wine.
- Mix the cream with the Comté and the egg.
- Grate the nutmeg add the chives and mix
- Cover the slice of bread with the preparation.
- Place a ½ slice of ham.
- Spread a tablespoon of cream on the ham.
- Use a brush to coat the inside of the upper crumb slices with the wine.
- Place the other slice of bread.
- Spread a teaspoon of cream on the ham.
- Place a drop of heavy cream on each toast.
- Salt and pepper.
- Sow the rest of the chives.
- Add a few red berries for decoration.
- Place in a hot oven at 175 ° for 10 minutes.
- Then 5 minutes under the grill at 200 °.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Croque monsieur au oven
My favorite wine for this recipe: Touraine blanc Cépage Sauvignon blanc; Chardonnay; Chenin Blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Ham Cut the slices Heavy cream and egg yolk Spread with the cream Place the ham Add the cream Finish with the county