Recipe: Rilettes with St-Jacques
Recipe for rillettes with Saint-Jacques for a nice starter for the end of year celebrations or to start the meal, slightly flavored with red pepper from Séchouan. I like this kind of entry, a discovery recipe that will surprise your friends as an aperitif. I love homemade products where you play as you like with spices and flavors, here with these beautiful scallop rillettes slightly spiced up with a small clove of garlic, just squeezed at the end of the preparation.
- Rillettes with Saint-Jacques recipe for 8 people:
- 400 g scallops
- 200 g of cod
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of mascarpone
- 25 g salted butter
- 3 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Séchouan red pepper
- Heat a pan with olive oil.
- Grill the cod
- Rinse the scallops and dry them with food paper.
- Cook a potato for 7 minutes in the microwave.
- Crumble the cod as soon as it is cold.
- Peel the potato then add it to the cod.
- Mash with a fork to incorporate the potato.
- Heat the pan with the salted butter.
- Sear the scallops in the melted butter.
- Pepper generously.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Crush the garlic clove and incorporate it into the rillettes.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon.
- Add the mascarpone and stir.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, beware the lemon must be a hint, barely perceptible.
- Loot the Sichouan red pepper and pepper the rillettes at the end.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rillettes au Saint Jacques
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Scallop nut Cook the nuts Spice Cod Cook the cod Crumble the cod Add the potato Mixer Add the mascarpone Plunder the Sechouan The rillette