Recipe: Parmentier with frogs
Recipe Parmentier of frogs gratin with potatoes, I used frozen frogs for this recipe. I found these frogs in the Leclerc at a very affordable price, it’s easy for me I live a few hundred meters from this store. Frog Parmentier for potato lovers, another way to taste potatoes, my guests loved it.
- Parmentier recipe of frogs for 8 people:
- 2,500 kg of Agata potato
- 1 kg of frogs
- 1 large onion
- 50 g parsley
- 75 g basil
- 50 g chives
- 20 g butter
- 15 cl of white wine
- 1 knife tip of powdered ginger
- ½ lemon
- 66 cl of heavy cream
- Thaw the frogs the day before, in a colander.
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them in half.
- Cut the half potatoes into thin slices.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place half of the potatoes in the dish.
- Wipe the frogs with food paper.
- Heat a pan with the remaining butter.
- Sear the frogs in the pan.
- Add the herbs and cook a little.
- Squeeze the ½ lemon over the frogs.
- Add the white and let the liquid evaporate.
- Place the seared frogs on the potatoes.
- Cover with the rest of the potato.
- Pour the heavy cream all over the place with a large spoon.
- Place in a hot oven at 150 ° for two hours.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Parmentier de frogs:
My favorite wine for this Bourgogne aligoté recipe: Aligoté grape
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Cut the potatoes To slice Tidy Seize the frogs Reduce Cream Scatter Heavy cream Pass in the oven Gratinate To end