Multigrain bread recipe
Recipe for: 4 people
- 90 g of seeds (flax, poppy, sesame, millet, quinoa)
- 500 g of type 65 flour
- 300 g of water at 20 °
- 60 g of water for soaking
- 100 gr of liquid sourdough
- 3 g fresh baker’s yeast
- 10 g of salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 °.
- Spread half of the seeds on a baking sheet and leave to brown for 10 minutes.
- Pour the flour, water, liquid sourdough, crumbled yeast and salt into the food processor.
- Mix 4 minutes at low speed, then 6 minutes at high speed.
- At the end of the kneading add the roasted seeds.
- Flour the work surface.
- Form a ball, place it on a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rise for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Flour the work surface and divide the ball into 3 pieces of equal weight.
- Give them a rounded shape by tucking the base inside.
- Cover with a cloth and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Gently flatten the dough pieces with the palm of your hand.
- Fold the dough pieces a third and press with your fingertips.
- Turn 180 ° and fold back the other part by pressing with your fingertips.
- Fold the dough pieces in half lengthwise.
- Roll under the hands to give it an oval and pot-bellied shape.
- Place the unroasted seeds on a plate.
- Spray the tops of the dough pieces lightly with water.
- Then roll them in the seeds.
- Place the dough pieces on a baking sheet, solder underneath.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 230 °
- Hit the middle of the dough with the blade.
- Pour 5 cl of water in the bottom of the oven.
- Bake in the lower part of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool out of the oven.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 25 minutes
Number of people: 4 multigrain breads
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Multigrain bread
No wine, it will depend on what you are going to serve.
1st shoot2nd shootDip the chopsticks in the seedReady to cookCooked<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/3996753025507330616.jpg" class="aligncenter"