Recipe: Risotto of prawns
Recipe for risotto of prawns, with raw prawns you can cook the shells in a broth with white wine, your rice will be fragrant and tasty as you wish. I like all the risottos, but I particularly like the Parmesan and the mascarpone which come to enhance this risotto. Risotto takes a few minutes to prepare, it also requires that you be present throughout the cooking, but frankly the result is worth the effort.
- Recipe Risotto of prawns for 4 people:
- 300gr of Arborio rice
- 400gr of raw prawns
- 20 cl of white wine
- 100gr of parmesan
- 100gr of mascarpone
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10cl of olive oil
- 1 chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Destroy the prawns.
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves and finely chop them.
- Heat a pan with olive oil
- Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Grill the shells of prawns.
- Transfer the shells to a saucepan without cleaning the pan.
- Pour the wine over the shells.
- Salt and pepper, cook for an hour.
- Filter the cooking juices from the shells with a Chinese.
- Pour the rice into the pan, brown while mixing with a wooden spatula.
- Cover with water, add chicken broth and the juice from the shells.
- The broth should barely cover the rice.
- Gradually add the broth so that the rice is always covered.
- Let the rice cook for 15 to 20 minutes on a low heat, it should just simmer, watch that there is no lack of liquid.
- Add the Parmesan 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sear the prawns in the pan before serving.
- Add the mascarpone, then add everything to the rice.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Risotto of prawns
My favorite wine for this recipe: Châteauneuf du Pape, Grape variety: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Destroy the prawns Grill the carcasses Sear the prawns Cook the rice Add the prawns