Recipe: Crème brûlée and truffle
Creme brulee and truffle recipe, a beautiful Haute Saône truffle, what a scent this black truffle, a real treat. Of course a new foie gras recipe, at home we love it in all its forms. We are always ready to taste a new recipe with foie gras. To combine this truffle with homemade foie gras and truffle, I made it with this delicious and tasty crème brûlée and truffle, for the pleasure of my whole family. I particularly like salted crème brûlée, they often surprise guests, who tend to eat them sweet. Here the cream is divinely scented with the truffle.
- Creme brulee and truffle recipe for 2 people:
- 20 cl of sour cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1.5 g fine salt
- 1 teaspoon of armagnac
- 60 g of half-cooked foie gras
- 1 small black truffle
- Break the eggs and collect the yolks.
- Pour the crème fraîche over the egg yolks.
- Add the armagnac.
- Salt and pepper.
- Finely grate the truffle.
- Slice the foie gras.
- Place a slice of foie gras at the bottom of each ramekin.
- Gently pour the cream with the yolks.
- Divide the truffle peels in the two ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a dish filled with water.
- Cook in a bain-marie for 30 minutes at 200 °
- Leave to rest overnight in the refrigerator and enjoy cold or lukewarm.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5-star rating: 1 review)
What wine to drink with: Crème brûlée and truffle
My favorite wine for this recipe: Blanc Criots Bâtard Montrachet Grape Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Foie gras Slice the foie gras Fill the ramekins with liver Truffle Slice the truffle Add the truffles to the cream Cooked cream