Recipe: Green olive tapenade
Green olive tapenade recipe, this is the last tapenade of the year, you can play with colors during an aperitif dinner. When I present a preparation with olives, I never spread in advance, I leave it to everyone to cover their toast. Green olive tapenade can accompany fish or even vegetables.
- Green olive tapenade recipe:
- 500 g green olives without pits
- 25 g anchovies in oil
- 60 g capers
- 5 cl of olive oil
- Roughly chop the green olives with a knife.
- Roughly chop the capers with a knife.
- Roughly cut the anchovies with a knife.
- Mix everything jerkily, so that the dough goes down to the bottom of the mixer.
- Season with pepper and gradually add the oil while mixing until desired.
- Reserve in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tapenade Green olives
My favorite wine for this Cote de Provence rosé recipe Grape variety: Grenache noir, Syrah, Cinsault
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Pitted Mix capers and hanchovies Add a little oil Smooth Zoom